Important Notice Regarding Tax Law Changes for Moving Expenses
The newly enacted tax law prevents a tax-free reimbursement of moving expenses beginning January 1, 2018. The University of Arkansas is assessing the implication of this change and this policy will be updated in early 2018. In the meantime, questions can be addressed by contacting your Procurement Coordinator.
Providing accurate and timely disbursements of payments while ensuring compliance with University policies and procedures and striving to provide excellence in customer service in a welcoming environment.
Payers are assigned to Department units. If you are unsure which Payer, visit the BU Assignment page or call 479/575-2551.
Helpful Accounts Payable Links
- Accounts Payable Directory
- Accounts Payable Policy
- Direct deposit instructions for employee reimbursement and travel.
- Vendor Inquiry Quick Links
State of Arkansas Sales and Use Tax Basics
For any payments for which a wire transfer is going to be requested please utilize the new Wire Transfer Form.
- ImageNow Imaging
- Login ImageNow
- (MUST use Internet Explorer - Do Not use Chrome or FireFox)
- If viewing images from webBASIS you can utilize any browser
- Internal Orders
- Helpful guidelines for entering extended text
- Locating Payment/Check Information
- Menu of Invoice Lists
- Menu of Receiving Lists
- Perform Receiving
- Vendor Identification Form (VII)
Restaurants who provide Invoices for Payment
(This is not an inclusive list)
- Con Quesos
- Eureka Pizza
- Flying Burrito Company
- Jason's Deli (Deli Partners)
- Jimmy Johns
- McAlister's Deli
- Mojitos Mexican Grill
- Panera Bread (dept gets a delivery ticket-THIS IS NOT AN INVOICE)
- Penguin Ed's
- Raising Cane's Chicken
- Stonemill Bread Company
- Tacos 4 Life