Dates for training are posted on area web pages
- BASIS - UPS
- Travel & Receiving – This session provides hands on training in creating a travel requisition, which becomes a travel authorization and then processing a travel claim. This session also covers how to do quantity and dollar receiving in WebBASIS. This training is typically 1.5-hours.
- Click the above link to request training.
- Business Services Refresher
- This revamped training will review Business Services units (Accounts Payable, Procurement, and RazorBuy) with a review over procedures and a time for questions and answers. This training is typically 1.5-hours.
- Training in Arkansas Procurement Law and Regulations is available for staff unable to attend Business Services Refresher. To set up training, contact your assigned Procurement Coordinator.
- PCard Cardholder - This training is designed for cardholders who have the privilege of utilizing a procurement card for small dollar purchases. The session discusses policies in regard to allowable and non-allowable purchases, along with basic credit card compliance. This training is typically 45 minutes.
- PCard Approval - This training is designed for the administrative staff responsible for approving PCard charges that upload to BASIS. This session covers how to assign a tax status and complete the approval of a PCard charge in BASIS. It will also cover what type of invoice/receipt documentation should be submitted for PCard charges. This training is typically 1.5-hours.
- Purchasing Plus
- This training will be included in Business Services Refresher. Training in Arkansas Procurement Law and Regulations is available for staff unable to attend Business Services Refresher. To set up training, contact your assigned Procurement Coordinator.
- RazorBuy -- Department Contacts submit the Workflow Request Form
- Shopper - RazorBuy Shopper training demonstrates basic catalog and non-catalog ordering, how to enter accounting information, and how to assign a cart. This training is typically 1-hour.
- Advanced Shopper/Requester - This training is hands on and reviews all order forms, how to enter accounting information, and how to order from contracts. The Advanced Shoppers learn how to assign carts and the Requesters learn how to place orders. This training is typically 2-hours.
- Traveler TCard - Training is designed for those travelers who have the privilege of utilizing a Traveler TCard when traveling on behalf of the University. Session will cover the basics of travel policy along with appropriate use of the Traveler TCard. This training is typically 45 minutes – 1 hour.
- Administrator TCard - This training reviews policy and procedure for administrative staff who utilize the Administrative TCard for purchasing airfare, registration, car rental, and hotels on behalf of employees, students, and guests who are traveling on behalf of the University, along with the approval of the charges that are uploaded to BASIS. This training is typically 45 minutes – 1 hour.