Doing Business at the University

What Suppliers/Vendors need to know:

Suppliers/Vendors must complete the VII form and return to Business Services.  The IRS requires the U of A to have a TIN/SSN for all vendors. Vendors will not be created as active until we receive (and verify) this information. A preferred PO distribution type is also required for all vendors. This method should be either by fax or email, so please provide a complete fax number or e-mail address when completing the VII form.

Please complete the Vendor Information form (also at: ) and return by fax (479-575-4158) or email to  Updates to information can be submitted on the form.