Effective October 2022, suppliers must be invited by the university to register through PaymentWorks to establish a Supplier Account.
The University of Arkansas System has partnered with PaymentWorks to enhance supplier onboarding. PaymentWorks is a digital supplier onboarding platform which allows campus organizations to invite potential suppliers to complete an online onboarding process and become a verified supplier for the university. Through this process, suppliers will submit their identity which is then automatically verified against third-party data sources. This will help streamline the process of onboarding a vendor while reducing the risk of business payment fraud.
The PaymentWorks process can be initiated for both new and existing suppliers and also allows suppliers already verified in PaymentWorks to update their information. PaymentWorks provides validation or information to help UAF Supplier Team make the determination to approve a supplier.
All supplier requests require the verification and approval process before the information is transmitted to Workday with an active status and available for use. Upon UAF approval of the supplier registration in PaymentWorks, and ProjectOne transmission of the supplier account from PaymentWorks to Workday, the supplier will be accessible in Workday.
- Visit the UAF-PaymentWorks Sharepoint Site and sign in for additional information.
- Vist the IT Help Portal (Cherwell) and submit a ticket to request access to PaymentWorks.
- https://its.uark.edu/ - Click on "Get Help" then "Create a Ticket" and be sure to add "PaymentWorks" to the Short Description.
What is a Supplier?
- A supplier is a person or entity who provides goods or services to the institution or general public. The goods or services provided by a supplier may be needed to support our institutions daily operations and primary objectives but do not typically overlap with duties/responsibilities generally assigned to employees.
- Before submitting invitations to suppliers please ask the following questions:
- If a person, will the person be teaching in any capacity ?
- If a person, has the person worked as an employee within the last year at UAF?
If either of the these questions result in "Yes" then the person does not qualify as a supplier. A request for adding such person to the system should be directed to Human Resources Compensation via Help Ticket.
Suppliers have been harmonized across the U of A system.
Workday structures suppliers by the 'primary' name, which is the name associated with the TIN and the name that will display on the screen. For example, if you type in "Chartwells", the name that will display is "Compass Group USA." Typing in “Chartwells” and receiving this name back ensures that you have the correct supplier. We understand this is a training issue for our campus users and hopeful that future releases of Workday will include a modified process.
The University of Arkansas Trademark Licensing program serves to promote, preserve and protect the use of its name(s), verbiage, and identifying trademarks. The U of A wishes to maintain association of its trademarks with quality products that are competitively priced by appropriately licensed companies.
For specific information and guidance about the U of A licensing program please visit the University of Arkansas Trademark Licensing Office.
If you have any questions on bidding opportunities please visit the Hogbid site.
Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Funds
- FTA Certifications and Assurances
- Federally Required and Other Model Clauses (See Appendix A of the Best Practices and Lessons Learned Manual)
- FTA Circular 4220.1F (See Appendix D Provisions, Certifications, Reports, Forms, and other Matrices)
Uniform Commercial Guidance
- Federally Required and Other Model Clauses
- FTA Circular 4220.1F
- Code of Federal Regulations - CFR Part 200 (Uniform Guidance)
- Terms and Conditions